Exhibits and Attractions You will see on display:
- Aircraft, or parts of aircraft, nose sections and cockpits of historical and scientific interest
- Displays of original RAE research and development
- Photographs spanning the history of Farnborough’s aviation site
- Photographs and documents relating to military and civil aviation
- Artifacts illustrating landmarks in technical achievement
- Examples of pioneering materials development e.g. carbon fibre
- Jet engines and helicopter rotors
- Fully working demonstration wind tunnel
- Scale models
- Full size replica of the Cody Flyer and flight simulation
- Educational material
10:00am to 4:00pm Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
Admission is Free but donations welcome – as a charity run entirely by volunteers we depend on fundraising to meet our costs and support our projects. (Special events and exhibitions may charge an admission fee).
Group Bookings – school parties and adult groups – are welcome. There is a charge and they can only be accommodated by prior arrangement. Our hospitality brochure and booking form is currently being updated, so for any enquiries please telephone 01252 375050
We can also host team building and celebratory events and offer meeting and venue hire.
We are committed to ensuring the FAST Museum is accessible to all visitors, regardless of disability and hope that our facilities enhance your visit. The Museum is wheelchair accessible. Disabled toilets are available. Volunteer staff are always on hand for assistance and will be more than happy to help you.
Parking is free at the Museum and there is plenty of space.